The scooter rental process is easy!
Create an account in the Sunday Scooter app.
Find a Scooter Location
Look in the Sunday Scooter app map tab to find the nearest scooter corral hub location and the battery levels.
Scan QR Code
Use your devices camera to scan the QR code on the top of the scooter you want to rent and then add your billing information.
Watch the tutorial on how to operate your scooter from within the app.
Push off then apply throttle and your on your way. Ride along the streets of downtown safely paying attention to traffic lights/signs and not riding on the sidewalk. Scooters can be locked if you want to stop to shop or dine at different locations in downtown.
When you are done with the scooter park it at any of the return locations listed inside the app.
Install Sunday Scooter App
Whether you are a local resident looking to have some fun or you are on vacation just visiting for a few days, there’s no better way to get out and explore downtown Temple than with a Scooter! We provide our users the freedom to travel around their city with leisure, ease, and safety while riding on our premium electric scooters. Our scooters rent and return rates can be found above which prevents the clutter of a typical e-mobility rideshare. To start a ride, simply scan the QR code on the scooter, hop on and ride! When you are done, simply return to one of our convenient locations, found in the app or map.
Scooter Important Rental & Safety Information:
The scooters are for those over the age of 18 and to be ridden with the flow of traffic
Our scooters can hold a capacity up to 300lbs.
- Always wear a helmet.
- Do not drink & drive.
- Obey traffic laws while operating the scooter.
- Do not ride on sidewalks.
- Go slow, enjoy the ride & your surroundings.
- Avoid road hazards.
- Do not ride in bad weather.
- Do not park in ADA areas, sidewalks, driveways, ramps etc.
- Always keep both hands on the handlebars.
Hour of Operation
Temple Scooter Company operates daily from 6 AM – 11 PM.
Riders per Scooter
Only one person per scooter is allowed to ride. As well as, a device can only rent one scooter at a time.
- A $20 hold will be place on the card you provide and will be released after you return your scooter to one of the corral locations.
- The first minute is free, therefore, if you decide not to use your scooter, you can return it and your card won't be charged.
- Each additional minute is $.35 cents per minute.
- Unlock fee is $5
- Abandoning the scooter and not returning to a corral location at the end of rental will result in $10 charge.
Temple Scooter Company (part of Tour Temple) owns and operates 60 electric scooters. Available for rent within the downtown Temple area! The scooters help provide amazing downtown connectivity and revitalization. Explore downtown with Temple Scooter Company!
13 S 2nd St,
Temple, TX 76501